About Harley Street GP
Dr Hammad Malik: MBBS BSc (Clinical Sciences) MRCGP is a Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, the General Medical Council and the Medical Protection Society.
TEL: 0207 060 6789
1 Fax: 0207 467 8312 or EMAIL: email@example.com
SPECIALITY: General Practice
SPECIAL INTEREST: Sexual health, men’s and children’s health, and travel medicine.
PROFILE: Dr. Hammad Malik offers private General Practice consultations at Walkindoctor for male and female patients. With over 20 years’ experience, he has developed a reputation for his conscientious and meticulous approach. He ensures all patients are given the time they need to discuss any issues. His friendly and relaxed manner instantly puts patients at their ease and he prides himself on working well with nervous patients and children.
Dr. Malik has particular expertise in travel medicine, sexual health and neurology.
Any questions call me on 0207 060 6789
After qualifying in 1994 at St. George’s Hospital Medical School, University of London Dr Malik trained in Ophthalmology. In 2002 he completed the London Deanery GP Vocational Training Scheme rotating through various hospital specialities before entering General Practice; he became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2008.
Dr Malik has previously practised as a partner in a private medical company where he specialised in sexual health and travel medicine. He played a leading role in setting up a private visiting doctor service: he interviewed and appointed new doctors, developed management processes and audited drug protocols. Dr. Malik has also worked in NHS general practices for a number of years, gaining widespread experience with a diverse group of patients and service provision.
Committed to delivering the highest quality treatment, Dr. Malik has maintained his professional postgraduate learning and has completed his last Appraisal through the Independent Doctors Federation. He is actively involved in interview courses for medical school entry in the UK, in addition to teaching undergraduate final year medical students for University finals. When not busy working, Dr. Malik enjoys going to the gym, scuba diving trips and trying to wrestle the iPad off his 4 children.
General Medical Council Registration: 4131700
Protected by the Medical Protection Society: 493734
* St. George’s Hospital Medical School: MBBS with Merit, July 1994
* St. Mary’s Hospital / Imperial College Clinical BSc, August 1993
* Part 2 MRCOphth, November 1997
* Part 1 MRCOphth, April 1997
* MRCGP, March 2008
* Merit in Medicine, July 1994
* Hla Myint Ophthalmology Prize, July 1994
* NB GP update course, 2014,2013 2012 and 2011
* London Bridge Hospital GP seminar programme, 2011-12
* Anaphylaxis diagnosis/management update, April 2012
* Medical emergencies/resuscitation, April 2012
* St. John and Elizabeth GP refresher course, June 2011
* Dermatology refresher course, January 2010
* Pastest MRCGP update, April 2009
* Telephone consultation course, February 2002
* Margaret Pyke Family Planning, December 2002
* Child Health Surveillance, October 2002
* Minor operations – Hemel Course, May 2001
* Oxford Consultation Course, January 2001
* Adult advanced life support, May 2000
* Paediatric advanced life support, May 2000
If you would like to contact Dr Malik please call him on: 0207 060 6789 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org